Calling all thespians — The Little Mermaid Casting Call!
December 14, 5 pm (must be signed in by 8:30 pm)
December 15, 9 am (must be signed in by 1:30 pm)
AUDITION LOCATION: Legacy Commons, 930 East Ave. Q-9, Palmdale, CA 93550.
CALLBACKS: Sunday, December 16
SHOW DATES: March 22, 23, 24 and 29, 30, 31
Males Ages 10 & Up, Females Ages 15 & Up
All roles are available, all ethnicities are welcome for any role.
(Males under age 10 and females under age 15 are not eligible to audition.)
• VOCAL RANGE – Be prepared to sing 16 bars of music in your vocal range. You may use a CD or a song downloaded on your personal device (no background vocals please).
• DANCE LEVEL ABILITY
• Please allow up to 2 hours to complete the audition process.
• A parent or guardian must remain with minors (under age 18) during the entire audition.
• Dress comfortably and bring a water bottle.
• Read through and all rehearsals will take place at the Palmdale Playhouse on Fridays, Saturdays and/or Sundays.
• No rehearsals will take place during the December holidays.
For audition information, call the Palmdale Playhouse at 267-5684.
Interested in working behind the scenes on set building, scene painting, stage crew and more? Call 267-5684 for details.
Music by Alan Menken. Lyrics by Howard Ashman & Glenn Slater. Book by Doug Wright.
Based on the Hans Christian Anderson story and the Disney film produced by Howard Ashman & John Musker, and written and directed by John Musker & Ron Clements. Originally Produced by Disney Theatrical Productions.
Presented by the City of Palmdale and Palmdale Playhouse in collaboration with Palmdale Repertory Theatre.
Disney’s The Little Mermaid is presented through special arrangement with Music Theatre International (MTI). All authorized performance materials are also supplied by MTI (www.MTIShows.com).